Welcome to Pixie Swallow – Grace and Arthur battle to stay off the menu at the first pit stop, Pixie Swallow Motel & Diner.
No Consequence Day – In the wake of Lois Lane’s death, Ron tells the team about a theory where Superman will rewind time to save her and there would be no consequences.
Withdrawal – The Mist has settled over town as Eve, Alex, and other mallgoers try to manage the rising panic. Meanwhile, Kevin, Adrian, Mia, and Jonah venture out into the mist to get to Kevin’s family.
Show and Tell – At the church, Connor locks up Mia, Jonah and Kevin in the basement. Back at the mall, Jay confronts Alex to try and convince her he didn’t rape her.
4. Pony Camp! – When Pin refuses to tell Zoe why he was stealing from the medical cabinet, she follows him home and finds out. Mia learns Zoe is not allowed to ride.
5. The Sleepover – Mia invites Rosie to a sleepover. Zoe and her friends find an engraved riding crop that may have been left behind by the horse thief.
6. Horse Thief Hero – Zoe learns why her mom forbade her from riding. Jade uncovers a secret about Raven’s past. Becky proves to Ben that horses are better than quad bikes.
Based on a story by Stephen King, Spike’s The Mist centers around a small town family that is torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other. Family, friends and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down.
Pilot – When the residents of Bridgeville, Maine find themselves engulfed by a foreboding mist containing a myriad of inexplicable and bizarre threats, their humanity is put to the test. What will people do to survive when blinded by fear?
Un Pacto Con el Diablo – On a mission to destroy Epifanio’s drug smuggling tunnels, Teresa and James come face-to-face with a group of American border vigilantes.
After befriending a mysterious horse during a summer in the English countryside, 15-year-old Zoe finds the strength to deal with issues she faces.
1. Raven – When her sister Rosie goes missing after arriving at their grandfather’s home, Zoe scours the area, meets some locals and has a scary encounter.
2. Close Up – When Mia insists on mounting Raven for a photo shoot, Zoe must calm the wild horse so he can be saddled. Rosie snoops in her mom’s childhood diary.
3. Spying on Pin – To investigate her suspicions, Zoe defies her mom and sneaks off to the stables, where she has her first riding lesson and catches Pin red-handed.
Leap of Faith – Alex and Maggie work together to deliver a baby; Charlie treats a magician.
A Change Would Do You Good – A huge fallout results from the video of Maddie and the police officer; Deacon and Avery fall in love with Hallie’s special sound; Zach continues to exert his influence on Highway 65.